General Accounting & Reporting Analyst
The GA & Reporting Accounting Analyst delivers finance group reporting services to the entities assigned and support the delivery of timely and accurate statutory accounts and tax analyses while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance.
- Support significantly larger and/or more complex entities and has a good understanding of the nature of the business and the economic environment in order to execute activities effectively.
- Coordinate the prompt and accurate recording of financial transactions (e.g. ledger entries, journal postings, etc.) in line with relevant requirements, policies and procedures.
- Support the delivery of timely and accurate statutory accounts and tax analyses through liaison with the Statutory Tax teams and external auditors if required.
- Monitor open and overdue items and communicate and follow-up accordingly with the appropriate staff.
- Review reports generated by the GA & Reporting Account Executives to validate data and provide constructive input while ensuring submission in a timely manner if necessary.
- Resolve or further escalate any complex issues faced.
- Support preparation of documents and adjustments for monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Support customers in having a good understanding of the general ledger and group reporting pertaining to the respective parties.
- Liaise with other internal teams to ensure that the data being entered the ledger is accurate.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders internally and externally as and when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Recognised professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CPA, CIMA).
- Minimum of 5 -6 years of experience in general and/or financial accounting.
- May/ Required to work shift hours during month end or/ and quarter end close periods
- Shared service centre experience.
COMPANY SNAPSHOT Average Processing Time What does this mean?
This is the average time (based on historical data) this company takes to make initial evaluations and process applications."> More Than 2 Weeks
Registration No. 876587-W
Company Size 501 - 1000 Employees
Working Hours Regular and shift if required
Dress Code Formal and casual on certain days
Spoken Language English