Team Executive Assistant – Fraud, Collections & Workflow Tribe
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- Be part of a collaborative team
- Build your career your way
About The Role
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Full-Time, Permanent
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our executives within the organisation. In this position you will provide administrative and operational support, these responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management inclusive of meetings, appointments and weekly travel itineraries\logistics.
- Management of all flight, transfers, visas and accommodation bookings, ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Managing costs and financial forecasting
- Invoicing and expenses management
- Resource Management (keeping check on monthly FTE/contractor numbers)
- Ensuring key governance meetings are set up
- Assistance with SOW management and maintenance
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Experience in providing support at senior levels of an organisation
- Experience in secretarial/personal assistant role
- Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs and relevant ANZ systems
- Proven ability to build strong, open and collaborative working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative. Be proactive by taking action and being persistent in addressing issues
- Extensive experience in admin in a fast paced environment
- Sound knowledge of ANZ expenditure, travel and entertainment, recruitment and account payable policies and processes
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS106952