Robert Half are proud to partner with a company keen to give back to the market town of Petworth. Owning several businesses in the local area, you will be responsible for assisting the finance director with all areas of the accounts.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing purchase orders
- Managing payroll
- Help prepare the monthly management accounts
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Assisting with budgets
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Managing company ledgers
- Processing business expenses
- AAT Qualified or ACCA, CIMA Part qualified
- Skilled on Excel
- Sage experience
- Down to earth personality
Salary & Benefits
- Salary up to £27,000
- Free Parking
- On site Kitchen Facilities
- Discount on company lines of business.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.