Assistant Management Accountant
An excellent opportunity for a Finance graduate to join this growing Engineering business in Cambridge in the capacity of an Assistant Management Accountant. In this role you will be exposed to the entirety of the accounts function, having responsibility for producing variance analysis and supporting the wider functions of the business.
A successful Engineering business in Cambridge who have strong growth plans for which they need a forward thinking and progressive candidate to assist with. The Assistant Management Accountant will be within a progressive role full of growth and development, sitting with an experienced finance function.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Producing variance analysis and reports used to support business decisions
- P&L reporting and analysis against forecasts
- Providing financial support to key internal stakeholders
- Responsible for the month end processes; pre-payments, accruals and trial balance
- Assisting with continual development of internal processes and systems
- The accurate processing of the accounts payable and receivable function
- Assist with the year-end audit process
- Daily cash-flow management including invoice processing and payments
The successful candidate for the Assistant Management Accountant will be:
- A pro-active and forward thinking candidate eager to develop their career
- A graduate with a 2:1 would be advantageous
- Studying ACCA/CIMA/AAT and eager to progress with their studies
- Confident communicator, able to share financial information with wider business functions
- Strong Excel; V Look-Ups, Pivot Tables and Sumifs
The successful applicant for the Assistant Management Accountant will be joining an established Cambridge business. Operating in the Engineering industry you will receive a highly competitive salary.