An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global financial services firm in Central London. The role has come about due to growth and will sit within their Private Equity or Real Estate team. The role offers clear progression prospects, excellent levels of training and responsibilities from day one
Global organisation providing premium quality accounting, fund administration and investor reporting services together with a selection of consultancy services, to real estate and private equity fund clients.
- Ensuring that all permanent files are adequately maintained for existing customers and new customers for the real estate customers.
- Preparing bank reconciliations for all client accounts.
- Updating the financial system for all transaction related activity including the recording of cash transactions, purchase and sales invoices, accruals and prepayments and investment transactions.
- Preparation and amendment of management accounts produced by the team.
- Administration work including the preparation of call notices and dealing with new applications for subscription into client funds.
- Degree educated or currently working towards AAT.
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Interest in reporting and other accounting challenges faced by private equity and real estate firms (our clients).
- Ability to draft reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- £25,000 - £28,000 plus study support
- Outstanding benefits package
- Clear progression routes from the start