Robert Half are exclusively partnering with our client, a dynamic company in the misdt of rapid growth in central Bristol, in their recruitment of a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Reporting into Senior Management you will deliver the full range of management accounts to support the finance team. This is a very varied role, and very hands on, so is perfect for someone who wants to really be part of something exciting. The successful candidate will be paid up to £45,000 + benefits.
- Support the preparation of the month end reporting for the business; updating & reviewing balance sheet reconciliations and intercompany reconciliations
- Project & stock reporting analysis; posting and reviewing journals
- Review and record financial transactions for projects, cost centres and legal entities
- Manage accounts payable, ensuring invoices & expenses are paid in a timely manner
- Support the AR process and credit control
- Maintain records and support the audit process
- Support the preparation of tax returns, and P11Ds
- Undertake variance analysis against budget at varying levels
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Experienced in management accounting with variance analysis
- Good on systems with the ability to pick new systems up quickly - good on Excel (vlook ups and pivots)
- Strong team work ethic
For more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400. To apply, please e-mail your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.