Finance Operations Analyst
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are glad to be partnering with our client, a large innovative business based in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Finance Operations Analyst. Joining a team going through a period of growth (due to increased business growth and internal promotions) this role will be exposed to a range of business stakeholders and will act as a business partner across functions for the projects you are engaged upon. This will be a fast paced and dynamic environment, so the successful candidate must have a thirst for career progression. This position will pay up to £50,000 + benefits.
- Act as a primary focal point for your business unit, providing the management team with financial support and information to enable timely and accurate decision making
- Full project accounting (proposal development, implementation & execution)
- Extract data and compile performance reports while assisting with preparing variance analysis
- Manage the quarterly and monthly financial forecasting process
- Evaluate the impact of risks & opportunities; supporting operational teams to identify and implement mitigation plans driving profitability
- Provide in depth analysis and recommendations for the business unit & support strategy development and strategic direction
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CA qualified (or finalist)
- Have a proven track record of progression, and be seeking further career development
- Strong on Excel
- Prior experience in project accounting is beneficial
- Experience in a large organisation
- Proven experience in partnering with non finance stakeholders
For more information, please call Paige Birks on 01179 935 400. To apply, please email your CV
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.