We have a fantastic new vacancy for Accoounts Assistant in the excellent 4 star Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the Accounts Receivable function.
- Ensure supplier payments are carried out in a controlled, accurate and timely manner.
- Day to Day management of the hotels Income audit.
- Support with the Accounts Payable function.
- Daily reconciliation of cash and credit cards
- Completion of Daily sales reports.
- Analysis of hotel labour on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Reconciliation of various control accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assist the Finance Manager/Financial Controller with bank reconciliation statements on a weekly basis.
- Have responsibility for accurate accounting records and provide financial reports for the Hotel.
- Assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring reconciliations are performed for all hotel-controlled accounts and that all balances are explained.
- Assisting with the Internal Audit.
- Weekly forecasting of sales and labour.
- Provide cover or support for any other accounts or administrative role within the hotel.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets, monthly and weekly forecasts.
- Ambitious driven candidate that is part qualified or that has a keen interest in qualifying as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or other equivalent qualification)
- Desire to progress in Finance within the hotel industry.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Strong MS Excel & MS Word skills
- Previous hotel experience would be beneficial but is not a requirement
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group. As Dalata continues to grow and expand it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating over 4000 jobs and investing over €110m in the Irish economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
A full job description can be sent, later in the process, or on request.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.