Accountant / Accounts Officer / Accounts Executive, Chattha Group of Travels
We are looking for an Accountant/Accounts Officer/Accounts Executive
1. Cash flow Management (Bank and Cash):
- Responsible towards the cash management includes handling of petty cash and client payments
- Responsible to record all entries in the accounting system on timely manner
- Deposit Day to day transfer cash in bank account
- Responsible to record and check that vouchers are properly recorded and filed.
- Responsible to record and check sales invoices.
- Responsible for Branch Receivables and Recovery as per company policy.
- Responsible to computerize on daily basis cash and bank expenditures in the software.
- Responsible to check cash and bank ledgers in the software
- Responsible to enter sale invoices, adjustments and discounts
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation and ledgers
- Update and Report to Branch Manager and Finance Manager regarding the accounting related issues
- Responsible to manage all relationships with bank (to get bank statement, to make transfer and to withdraw cash).
- Deduct Tax as per Pakistani Government Law and deposit in the Treasury
- Comply with Audit and Taxation department for the issues and documents regarding Audit.
- Responsible for handling of Accounting Books as per standards and advice from Finance Department
Note that this job description must remain flexible, to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified
Branch Manager (Level 1, Administration)
Finance Manager (Level 1, Technical)
Country Head (Line Manager Level 2)
CEO (Line Manager Lever 3)
Degree Title: BBA/B. Com/Equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Apply By Date: Oct 30,2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.