Supplier Manager- M&A
2 days left
- Full time
Our team helps our clients with various aspects of a merger and acquisition transactions such as restructuring, divestiture, partnerships and insolvency. You’ll focus on helping clients establish treasury goals, analyse and quantify tax assets, assess tax risks, and model taxable income and cash flow impacts.
Working within the PwC UK dedicated Tax Sale and Purchase Agreement Team you will take a lead role in advising clients on how to win or protect value for tax risks and opportunities in the drafting and negotiation of sale and purchase agreements and other transaction related documents. You will work in a specialised role supporting the full range of PwC's tax clients working closely with colleagues from our wider Deals Tax and SPA teams, Deals and forensics practices and clients' other advisers including lawyers.
You will be able to demonstrate an ability to work as part of an integrated team, solve complex problems under pressure and have excellent communication skills. You will be analytically minded and have the ability quickly to respond in negotiations as well as assimilating and apply new technologies and knowledge to deliver insights and solve problems
- Excellent communication skills as the role requires contact with a wide variety of people internally and externally at a varying degree of seniority and in negotiation
- Skills in challenging, interrogating and interpreting data are important
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient
- Be able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadline
- Strong numerical/modelling and analytical skills
- Proactive, self motivated and able to take responsibility for own work, be interested in self development
- Experience of tax structuring and due diligence for a broad range of transactions
- Good understanding of tax accounting
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
We help organisations and the people who run them answer the big business questions. How should we raise finance? Where should we be based? How should we reward our people? With some 3,300 experts whose expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation, we’re one of the UK’s leading tax practices.
Not the role for you?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity