Corporate Tax Senior Manager
3 days left
- Full time
Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making. You'll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Your responsibilities will predominantly be focussed on Corporate Tax advisory work at Senior Manager level. You will be responsible for helping to manage an established team and providing excellent quality advisory services to a high profile portfolio of clients. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
You will be responsible for building close relationships with a wide range of clients, working as part of a team and delivering the Firms tax services. You will benefit from a progressive environment where you will be encouraged to develop client relationships, technical and people management skills.
In addition to managing the corporation tax affairs for a portfolio of clients, the appointed individual will lead a team of corporate tax managers and associates responsible for the delivery of taxation services to a wide range of clients.
As a Senior Manager you will have the opportunity to work with experienced Partners and Directors across the region. The team will provide you with the opportunity to put into practice your tax technical skills in a stimulating and challenging environment.
Skills and Experience required
- CTA or ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent) with proven Corporate Tax advisory experience at Senior Manager level
- Strong communication skills
- Excellence relationship management skills
- Proven Business development skills
- Project Management experience
We help organisations and the people who run them answer the big business questions. How should we raise finance? Where should we be based? How should we reward our people? With some 3,300 experts whose expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation, we’re one of the UK’s leading tax practices.
Not the role for you?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity