Finance Assistant role for a fast growing law firm in London. This role has a strong focus on Accounts Payable.
My client is a fast growing law firm in London.
Key responsibilities of this Finance Assistant role include:
- Handling WIP
- Purchase ledger reconciliations for suppliers
- Supplier payments
- Managing personal employee expenses and payments
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Cash orders
- Generation of attorney invoices for client services
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required/helping other team members
The successful candidate for this Finance Assistant role will display the following:
- Experience of working in professional services
- Accounts Payable experience.
- Intercompany accounts reconciliations.
- Knowledge of Excel, SAGE and Inprotech.
This role offers the chance to join a fast growing law firm in a stable role and on a competitive salary.