A private equity firm based in London are experience a continued period of growth and they are in need of another fund accountant to join the team. The ideal candidate will have experience auditing financial services clients and just completed (or nearly completed) an accounting qualification.
- Daily management of the private equity funds
- Preparation of carried interest and management fee calculations
- Preparation of quarterly accounts and capital statements
- Preparation of the investor's drawdowns and distributions
- Preparation of audited annual financial statements
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers and tax advisors
- Liaise closely with members of other teams in the company
- Investment transactions support as required
- Implementing improvements in the financial reporting process
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Strong IT/ system skills
- Consistently work accurately under pressure
- Previous PE experience and knowledge
- Sound understanding of applicable laws, regulations and rules
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player
- A private equity firm based in London
Salary & Benefits
- £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.