Robert Half Financial Services are conducting a search for a Financial Modeller to work for a financial services firm in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for financial modelling and providing input to management information for all financial areas across the firm.
- Financial modelling - medium and long-term business plans across multiple business lines.
- Fund Modelling - modelling fund outturns and projections to support reporting to senior management.
- Carried Interest - modelling funds waterfalls, actual and projections for all lines of business.
- Real Estate Investment Analysis - Support in collating and modelling property level investment data.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA)
- Experience with financial modelling, project management, excel financial modelling and problem solving
- Experience with building complex financial models in excel
- Used to liaising with senior management
- Very strong communication skills
- An international financial services firm based in London.
Salary & Benefits
- £70,000 - £80,000 + bonus + benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.