Certified Public Accountant
We are seeking an experienced Tax Accountant to join our team! The ideal candidate will be a licensed CPA with five years of experience as a Tax Accountant, three of them will be with a reputable public accounting firm.
Our CPA Firm has been in business since 1975 and is a stable and progressive company located in the Sacramento area, near Arden–Arcade with easy freeway access. We strive to provide quality and professional Business, Financial and Advisory Services in a timely manner, allowing our clients to focus on their business and personal interests.
- Prepare income tax returns and consulting services for businesses, nonprofits, high income individuals, estates, and trusts.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports.
- Review work products prepared by other staff.
- Train clients and co–workers.
- Tax research and tax planning.
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets.
- 5 Years tax and accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Licensed CPA or CPA candidate
- Excellent organizational, client service, and communication skills.
- Detail and deadline–oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Lacerte Tax Software and Thomson Reuters Professional Suite
- Experience working with small business and professional practices in the Healthcare industry.
Job Type: Full–time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year