Senior Accontant wanted for experiential and culture marketing agency that is constantly trying to make the impossible possible. Unrealistic timelines, on–call 24/7, crazy demands, and requests. Normal work/life balance doubtful. Bring joy to people through mind–blowing experiences in the event of success and opportunity to be part of a family of fearless creators.
Need to have a minimum of five years of experience. The position will report to and work directly with the Controller to handle all aspects of job–cost accounting, general accounting and finance for a fast moving and growing business.
Requisite Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Experience with job–cost accounting desired
- Experience working w/ a professional services or marketing company desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self–starter with ability to work autonomously and with team members
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi–task in a fast–paced work environment
- Able to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision
- Organized with real focus on attention to detail
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface well with internal team, clients and vendors
- Experience in of Professional Services business and accounting a plus
Experience with all aspects of A/P, A/R, H/R and payroll are definite +'s. Corso is super fast paced and ever changing. This ideal candidate needs to be able to adapt easily, have excellent problem solving skills, and learn new things constantly.
This is not a 9–5 job. It's more of a 24/7 365 kind of job :o). We need to find someone willing to be available most of the time if urgent things come up. Someone willing to keep an eye on their work email. Someone who wants to completely check out nights and weekends wouldn't be a great fit. It doesn't require working every night and every weekend, just being available in case something comes up.