Manager of Accounts Payable and Finance
InterDent was founded over 30 years ago by a group of dentists who realized that they can better focus on patient care if someone else handled the administrative and business aspects of a practice. Today, under the brands "Gentle Dental" and "Smile Keepers" our dental service organization (DSO) provides business support to approximately 190 practices in eight states including Arizona, California, Hawaii, Kansas, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Washington.
InterDent is based out of Inglewood, CA with a second office in Vancouver, WA and backed by a publically traded equity sponsor.
This position is Full–Time (at least 40 hours per week) at our Inglewood, CA office. The salary range for this position is $110,0000– $130,000 DOE
Manager of Accounts Payable and Treasury:
- Responsible for a team of offshore data entry/Accounts Payable
- Processes Vendor checks
- Reconciles AP aging to the General Ledger
- Prepares balance sheet account reconciliations for Accounts Payable, Accrued Liabilities and other account reconciliations as assigned
- Prepares P&L analysis and ad hoc reports
- Assists in month end close
- Prepares daily cash reports including forecast
- Team player and works with the accounting department to meet all deadlines.
- Assists in the company's annual financial audit
- Analyzes information and data by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Assists in the performance of other accounting department functions as required to meet departmental objectives and timeframes.
- Assists with special projects as requested.
- Responsible for the administrative functions of the bank and company's credit cards
- Reports directly to the Senior Vice President, Accounting / Financial Reporting
- Minimum 8–12 years of direct general accounting / finance experience
- Prior treasury experience is highly desirable
- Strong ability to use MS Office packages, including MS Word, Access and Excel. Intermediate to advance excel skillset.
- Knowledge of Great Plains or similar ERP experience.
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing, as well as good organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent ability to analyze data and circumstances.
- Team player and a hands–on individual who is willing to roll up their sleeves and work with the accounting department members.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Work effectively in a team environment.
Bachelor's or higher degrees in Accounting
Candidate with a CPA License is preferred and is a big plus
What we value and what you can expect from us:
- Integrity, commitment, accountability, team, continuous improvement, legendary service.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO), Life Insurance and Short &Long–term disability, etc.
Work–life balance is practiced by the company