A leading Cambridge based pharmaceuticals business are in need of a Payroll Specialist on a 12 month fixed term basis to support their team in administrating the payroll across their UK entities. As Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for the processing of payroll from start to finish as well as providing detailed reports which will be used to improve the internal processes within this 12 month fixed term window.
A leading business in the Cambridge market who are able to provide a progressive work environment with a fantastic atmosphere, with the employees being at the forefront of this success. The successful candidate will be joining an experienced team and will truly be able to make an impact on this 12 month fixed term basis.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for:
- The processing of the year end P60s
- Running reports as required from the payroll system
- Assisting colleagues throughout the UK business with payroll-related queries
- P11D preparation & auditing of expense claims
- Manual calculation & processing of ad-hoc payments
- The completion of monthly statutory payments - SMP, SSP
- Administer the company pension scheme
- Payments over to third parties (taxes & pensions)
- Dealing with internal & external enquiries
- Compliance with current legislation, internal policies and procedures
- Assisting the Financial Accounting team with internal SOX compliance
- Ensuring work and documentation of reviews performed are in line with company policies and procedures
The successful applicant for the Payroll Specialist will be:
- Extensive experience of Excel
- Able to demonstrate a number of years payroll experience, ideally within the pharmaceuticals sector
- Ability to work to high standards of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Up to date knowledge of all GDPR and HMRC legislation
- Experienced in a number of finance systems
The successful candidate for the Payroll Specialist will be making a fantastic career move on this 12 month fixed term contract basis to one of the leading business in Cambridge. This pharmaceuticals business are able to provide a highly competitive salary alongside a wide benefits package.