GLOBAL E-COMMERCE OPERATIONS BUSINESS ANALYST
Job Title: GLOBAL E–COMMERCE OPERATIONS BUSINESS ANALYST
Type: Contract long term
The Global E/MCommerce Operations Business Analyst works with all team members to ensure all requirements and scope are successfully documented and delivered. The BA works closely with internal regional fulfillment, supply chain, online affiliate offices, technology and operations groups to achieve overall project objectives. Primary responsibility will focus on delivering products and tools to drive order management and integration of the E/MCommerce front end systems to the warehouse management systems. This includes but is not limited to payment integration and customer service operations migrations in order to support brand businesses. The BA will need to demonstrate a strong sense of project urgency along with an ability to work under pressure while still delivering on schedule.
- In conjunction with Global Online Operations teams, create/maintain detailed business requirements and functional specification documents.
- Work with the project teams to ensure that all requirements are met on time.
- Escalate any potential change in project scope and expected deliverables to the Operation Director/Senior Producer.
- Escalate overall risks to project plan based on new tasks and change requests.
- Drive creation and maintenance of project documentation, business cases, functional specification documents, testing documents and post–mortem reviews.
- Create and maintain test cases and testing scenarios to deliver to QA Producers.
- 5+ years of Technical Project Management and Ecommerce working with web software development, systems, and integration.
- Demonstrate experience working on payment, fulfillment, and/or customer service operations for Online, direct–to–consumer operations
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Management, Computer Science, Engineering, or related Technical field.
- PMP, Scrum Master, or related PM certification a plus
- Demonstrate experience working with database managers
- Demonstrate ability to write thorough functional specification documents
- Able to facilitate meetings with stakeholders, drafting agenda, documenting notes, key takeaways, and next steps/action items for all parties involved.
- Able to critically problem solve using storyboards.
- Demonstrate ability to synthesize and visualize data to drive decisions for online solutions
- Common knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of project management software such as MS Project, Clarizen, or JIRA
- Able to read: XML, JSON, HTML files
- QA testing experience with QA software a plus.
- Cloud technology experience is a plus
- An understanding of SAP and Middleware technologies a plus.