Financial Controller - Dallas
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances .
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month–end and year–end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls .
- Proven working experience as a Controller for a small to mid–size company
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month–end/year end close process
- Experience in Intacct ERM tool is preferred.
Benefits Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision. Generous PTO and 401K matching– provided by Dice