Corporate Tax Adviser - Outstanding Mid Tier Firm
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Tax Manager looking to move into a reputable Mid-Tier firm in an Advisory focused role or for an Assistant Manager who wants to take a step up in their career.
My client has a proud heritage and pure pedigree as a firm of Chartered Accountants. They have undergone a number of transformations to become the highly dynamic and highly respected firm they are today.
Central to their core belief is that client relationships and great service are critical to our success and that by promoting a personal, supportive and proactive environment, they can deliver advice of the highest standard.
They act for a diverse range of clients who operate in a multitude of sectors both in the UK and Internationally.
- To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client.
- Grow relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and expectations.
- Focus on the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business approach taken.
- Coach and develop our teams.
- Provide full tax services to a client portfolio.
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further.
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically.
- Experience of advising on both compliance and advisory work.
- Up to date knowledge of changes in the tax environment.
- ACA/ATT/ACCA qualified. CTA preferable.
- Experienced corporate tax practitioner.
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute.
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience.
Competitive benefits package.
If this role, or any similar roles, are of interest to you then please call Joseph Potter on 01483307618.