Assistant Manager - Collateral Management Team (12 months contract)
- Responsible for collateral calls / recalls relating to Credit Support Annex and Global Master Repurchase Agreement
- Ensure timely and accurate payments/receipts of cash
- Investigates collateral disputes/ discrepancies and ensure that such disputes/ discrepancies are promptly resolved.
- Ensure all collateral calls to counterparties are made within Notification Time
- Perform portfolio reconciliation as well as investigate and resolve disputes
- Provide assistance to Legal in the review of collateral agreements during negotiation phase
- Manage the set-up of new collateral agreements and accounts
- Ensure escalation process and management reporting in place
- Attend to internal and external customers' queries
- Ensure compliance to Department and Bank's operational risk and regulatory requirements.
- Drives process improvement and system automation.
- Good knowledge in treasury products or processing
- Good written and oral communication skills and able to interact with people at various levels
- A strong team player
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in Collateral Management and/or Collateral agreements such as ISDA Credit Support Annex & Global Master Repurchase Agreement preferred
- May be required to work on weekends / SG public holidays