AVP, GLRC, AML - Suspicious Transaction Reporting Officer (Team Lead)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Mentor STRO analysts with investigations on all internal escalations of unusual transactions
- Ensure that STRO analysts complete STR filings within stipulated timelines and investigation findings are documented properly
- Report and escalate team status
- Advise Business Units / Business Compliance on STR related issues
- To assist the STRO Head in workflow enhancements and procedural updates
- Participate in AML related projects
- A good university degree with min 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Ideal candidate should also have background in AML/CFT investigations and financial fraud.
- Candidate must possess strong attention to details, research, analytical and investigation skills
- Proficient in writing with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven with high level of initiative and follow-through skills.
- Experience in managing a team preferred
- Knowledge in banking products and experience working in a financial institution on AML / KYC/ anti-fraud related projects is an advantage.