Director, US Tax
- Assist with developing global / international tax strategy.
- Recognize complex technical tax issues, perform research and analysis to support management decision-making.
- Oversee the transfer pricing documentation.
- Document uncertain tax positions to support the US GAAP financial statements
- Work with FP&A to model current and long-term forecasts
- Recommend tax efficient structuring ideas that align with business objectives.
- Analyze complex tax issues and formulate recommendations regarding major cross-border transactions, intra-company services, cash management, M&A and other business needs
- Work closely with treasury and finance teams, external tax advisors and internal leaders
- Assist with the global tax provision and disclosures, including uncertain tax positions
- Manage processes and documentation to comply with SOX 404 controls.
- Manage tax controversies audit strategy.
- Advise organization with respect to tax impacts of contemplated transactions, agreements and structures.
- CPA License or Chartered Accountant is preferred.
- At least 12 years of international tax and transfer pricing experience in a global or publicly listed company.
- Solid understanding of US global tax provisions and US SEC tax reporting requirements.
- Strong knowledge in international tax and transfer pricing, familiar with U.S. international tax issues.
- Demonstrated experience in developing tax strategy and leading restructuring projects.
- Ability to clearly communicate complicated tax matters to non-tax and tax professionals in simple terms.
- Driven, tenacious and hands-on.