- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly management reports for senior management and APAC regional office.
- Preparation of analysis and financial modeling for senior management and commercial business partnering purposes.
- Support and review month end process and ensure accuracy and timeliness of Oracle closing.
- Create and enhance reporting suites to meet local and regional requirements.
- Complete annual budget submission and group-driven reforecasts for Hong Kong.
- Perform detailed revenue/costing analysis by the broker to monitor their compensation level and respective productivity ratios.
- Review and administer monthly balance sheet reconciliations including commentary on balances and movements.
- Review of regulatory capital submissions and statutory accounting submissions.
- Regular liaison on AP, AR, and Expenses matters.
- Ad hoc administrative duties to ensure smooth running of Hong Kong finance function.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills – proven financial modeling ability.
- Experience with Oracle preferred.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase highly regarded.
- Able to effectively plan and organize own workload.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels of the company.