Mixed Tax Assistant Manager/Manager - Leading Regional Firm
Mixed Tax Assistant Manager/Manager opportunity at a leading regional firm.
One of the leading firms of chartered accountants based in Surrey. They have an entrepreneurial ethos and partner-led approach is tailored to help you achieve your ambitions and financial aspirations.
You will be responsible for, but not restricted to:
- Working alongside the Tax Manager on a variety of Corporate Tax Projects for the organisation
- Assisting with Personal tax advisory work
- Supervising and reviewing work of junior members of the team.
- Getting involved with a general mixed variety of tax projects
- Advising on reorganisations, demergers, share schemes HMRC enquires & profit extraction
- Working in co-operation with the wider business and Partners
- Developing effective client relationships to achieve the aims of the firm.
- Various adhoc projects leading to the generation of new business for the tax team
You must be a proactive, solutions focused person who is ACA or CTA qualified with a blend of Personal and Corporate Tax experience.
£42,000 - £55,000 per annum + benefits + genuine career progression opportunities.