Interim Finance Systems Manager - Fast Growing Global Business
Our client is a fast growing private education business which owns a group of institutions which are located all over the world. They are looking for a qualified Accountant who has extensive experience with project managing an implementation of Cognos Controller in a multi-national environment.
The client is a London based Group which owns over 25 private schools across four continents. With their EBITDA increasing by more than 7x over the past 4 years, they are looking for a contractor to assist them in laying the foundations for their next phase of growth.
This candidate will need to facilitate the end-to-end implementation process including:
- Initial set-up.
- Rule and report design.
- Data migration.
- Training of users.
- Documentation of processes.
As well as implementing the system, specific responsibilities will include:
- Development of implementation project plan.
- Creation of group chart of accounts.
- Creation of group reports.
- Ensuring a controls environment is maintained and existing finance procedures continue throughout the implementation.
- Conducting data validation and user acceptance testing.
- Ensuring check balances and reporting controls are in place.
- Documenting the consolidation process.
- Training global users.
This Interim Finance Systems Manager will need to have the following:
- A finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent).
- A broad background in finance.
- Recent experience in implementing Cognos Controller / TM1 in a global environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- The ability to challenge senior stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation, attention to detail and written & communication skills.
The following attributes/experiences are desirable:
- A project management qualification (Prince 2 etc).
This exciting, London based opportunity is looking to pay a very competitive day rate and will likely offer the candidate the opportunity to travel globally during the contract.