Reporting in to the Finance Director, this autonomous and hands on role will suit an experienced Finance Manager who has worked across Management and Financial Accounts and is looking to join a growing organisation.
My client is a large European Asset Management and Investment firm, they specialise in property acquisitions.
Reporting to the Finance Director - you will manage the following;
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Annual statutory accounts and financial reporting packs
- Preparation of Budget packs
- Assistance with the compliance certificates
- Liaising with banks and investors
- Maintain the corporate register and keep all KYC up to date
To be successful in this role you must have previously worked in a similar position ideally in the Financial Services or Property sectors. In addition it would be advantageous for you to speak more than one language. Further to this it would be beneficial for you to have worked in a similar role in another European country.
If successful you will enjoy the following;
- Immediate start role
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Competitive remuneration
- Growing organisation with well established European presence.