Partnership Tax Specialist
Partnership Tax Specialist Position
Big Four Firm
Based in Central Bristol
- Providing Advisory and Compliance tax services to Partners and Partnerships.
- Reviewing Partnership tax returns and standard letters prepared by more junior members of the team with a focus on ensuring matters of judgement made when preparing the tax return are clearly identified and all matters that may present a risk to the firm are considered and actioned accordingly;
- Assisting and resolving queries in order to finalise tax computations;
- Working as part of a wider team to complete required volumes of work;
- Managing your own workload to meet specific deadlines;
- Coaching and assisting junior team members with the opportunity to supervise overseas teams;
- Managing/manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- All other personal compliance related activities as required.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Good experience of working in a personal tax role with experience in Partnership Tax and an understanding of preparation processes.
- Experience of reviewing personal tax returns and providing advisory services to Partners and Partnerships.
- Good related personal tax technical knowledge and skills. You will ideally be ACA/ATT/CTA qualified
- Ability to communicate effectively in face-to-face situations, on the telephone and by email
- Strong attention to detail and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and organised working skills
- Ability to follow defined procedures and protocols
- Proactive approach to work and completing work by required deadlines
- Proven team working skills
- Relationship building skills including experience of coaching junior team members
- Ability to develop understanding and application of firm's dedicated tax return preparation software
- Excellent IT skills including a good understanding of Excel
£30-50,000 dependent on experience.
Flexible or Part Time working possible.
Excellent Benefits Package