Head Of Finance
The Head of Finance will take over all aspects of the day to day & commercial finance function which will include the management & leadership of the team and all commercial and strategic finance decision making.
a growing and impressive SME in Surrey.
- Working closely with the Managing Director, the Head of Finance will deliver effective management of all the financial / financial administration / commercial finance affairs
- You will be expected to put control and process in place, implement modern effective protocols for all aspects of financial and management accounts.
- Key financial duties will include the preparation of budgets and forecasts, monitor and interpret cashflows, corporate planning, treasury, monitoring financial performance and ensuring robust financial controls are in place as the business grows.
- The Head of Finance will professionally manage external relationships with auditors, bankers and regulatory authorities
- Ensure there are consistent reviews covering areas such as overhead cost reduction, dashboard control and development and you will contribute to the development of the company's overall governance and formulation of policy & strategy as a board member
You will be fully qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA with at least 3 years post qualification experience. You will most likely have operated at a management level previously and will have strong IT skills.
£60,000 - £75,000