Private Client Tax Role - Full Time or Part Time
Assistant Manager/Manager required for Private Client Tax Role
Big Four Firm
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Private Client Professional to work on a flexible hours contract to be based in Bristol.
The role of Operations Lead sits within the Private Client Service (PCS) Centre of Excellence and is to assist with the preparation and review of personal and trust self-assessment tax returns.
The PCS Centre of Excellence prepares personal and trust self-assessment tax returns for the regional practice (covering 14 offices) and has tax professionals based in Cardiff, Bristol and Hyderabad.
The positions offer a wide variety of experience working with clients across the UK from leading entrepreneurs to company executives.
o qualify for the role you must have:
- Good experience of working in a personal tax compliance role and an understanding of preparation processes. Ideally, you will also have experience of preparing trust tax returns;
- Experience of reviewing personal tax returns. Ideally you will also have experience of reviewing trust tax returns
- Good related personal tax technical knowledge and skills. You will ideally be ACA/ATT/CTA qualified
- Ability to communicate effectively in face-to-face situations, on the telephone and by email
- Strong attention to detail and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and organised working skills
- Ability to follow defined procedures and protocols
- Proactive approach to work and completing work by required deadlines
- Proven team working skills
- Relationship building skills including experience of coaching junior team members
- Ability to develop understanding and application of firm's dedicated tax return preparation software
- Excellent IT skills including a good understanding of Excel
£30-50,000 depending on experience.
Full time or Part Time roles available
Excellent Benefits package