Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
International leader within the automotive industry are on the lookout for an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk to join their team!
We are partnering with one of the worlds leading automotive business in Milton Keynes! An internal promotion has created an exciting opportunity to a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to play a key role in the finance function.
Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk Responsibilities:
- Lead the Accounts Payable function for the business sector
- Actively drive Accounts Payable process improvements to move to best practice.
- Ensuring detailed and accurate processing of the ledger
- Producing detailed reports to be shared with senior stakeholders in the business
- Assisting with the month end processes
- Ensure that the Accounts Payable plans and goals are consistent with established Finance Operations Centre goals
- Provide a core service of accurate and efficient invoice processing function within the Accounts Payable function.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are processed in accordance with described processes and ensure that invoices are paid to agreed terms, maximising credit available to the company
- Management and control of all system
- Visible demonstration of controls to ensure an effective management of Systems and Process
- Implementation of controls to ensure all invoices are worked on in a controlled manner
- Maintain all required documentation in compliance with legal requirements.
Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk Requirements:
- Strong systems experience
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on both personal and team progression
- Worked in project environment
- MS Office Products - Advanced excel literate (Vlookup/pivot)
- Experience working independently and as part of larger functions
- Senior Management presentation skills and confident in liaising with senior stakeholders within the business
- Problem Solving
Whats On Offer:
- Highly Competitive salary
- Internationally renowned business
- On site parking
- Excellent flexible working program
- Market leading training and development