Purchase Ledger Clerk
Accounts Payable Assistant
A successful international construction company looking to add to their accounts payable team. A large organisation with plenty of potential for progression within the organisation. They are looking for someone who has previous accounts payable skills and is looking to build a career within a large business.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To manage the Purchase Ledger functions for a set of suppliers based on assigned letters of the alphabet and for multiple legal entities.
- To verify and process all invoices and credit notes following applicable procedures in SAP. To ensure costs are recorded timely and to the correct areas of business so that suppliers and sub-contractors are paid within their terms
- Reconcile supplier and sub-contractor statements and work with the vendors and our businesses to resolve past due invoices. This will include debit balances, blocked items, aged debt and ensuring evidence of reconciliation is filed electronically
- Weekly payment runs for multiple entities
- Ad-hoc duties at the request of the Management team
- All duties to be carried out in accordance with individual and team procedures and policies
The successful candidate will have:
- SAP Experience or similar ERP system
- Purchase Ledger experience
- Detail focused & organised
- Calm, professional and driver to offer excellent service to our suppliers and internal stakeholders
A salary ranging between £20-£22,000 dependant on experience.
A range of benefits and perks.