- Manage the CBTT reporting process, inclusive of addressing concerns and queries raised by the CBTT and managing any CBTT audits or CBTT related audits.
- Effectively communicate with the Investment Banking department to ensure that its operations are accurately and appropriately accounted for.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports and analyses.
- Accurately and adequately review journals, payment vouchers, reconciliations and other reports and tasks performed by Accounting Assistants.
- Responsibility for the accurate maintenance of designated General Ledger accounts, including timely and regular reconciliations and analyses
- To manage the accurate and complete close of sub ledgers.
- Assist the CFO in managing the year end audit process and internal audit reviews.
- Assist the CFO and other accountants with the financial reporting process on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.