Real Estate Client Project Management Specialist
Real Estate Client Services Project Management Specialist
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry and our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The role of a Client Services / Project Management Specialist (Real Estate) involves managing our clients' new business onboarding and overall operational enhancement projects.
The specialist will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects milestones to the business and is responsible for managing project teams within a project management framework, having client-facing experience and understanding the financial services business.
Client Services part of the role is being responsible for proactively managing client relationships through creating and nurture long term partnerships as well as acting as the initial point of contact for the client to Citco, alongside their global relationship manager. The role involves dealing with the senior management of all the organizations that interact with Citco Fund Services. The ability to clearly communicate both verbally and written is essential.
Job Duties in Brief:
Project Management skill:
- Own existing client product launches and operational enhancement projects, including:
- Track and monitor project progress via project tools;
- Chair client meetings and document actions;
- Provide exceptional client service throughout;
- Escalate project issues/delays;
- Communicate to Management Teams and stakeholders;
- Manage/coordinate all work stream owners and deliverables;
- Identify project concerns and risks;
- Coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the project scope is correct and complete at planning phases.
- Coordinate with all relevant teams to ensure internal workflows will meet client needs and they capture any unique sets of requirements.
Client services skills:
- Establish relationships with senior client contact to understand their background & track record. Identify and build personal relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
- Initiate and manage overall client process enhancement projects
- Monitor and manage key client metrics and identify scope drift and its impact on forecasted revenues.
- Actively identify new areas of growth and pursue those opportunities
- Ensuring the client service strategy is aligned with the company's goals.
- Identify potential SLA breaches and coordinate the resolution with the operations teams.
- Monitors (risk based) accuracy and operating effectiveness through the implementation peer review programs.
- Prepare client KPIs for internal and external distribution.
- Monitor client KRIs, identify high risk areas and establish and track remediation plans.
- Conduct frequent health checks to determine status of the relationship.
- Ensure RAG rating of client is in line with Clients view of the relationship - maintain CRM system
- Organize and manage formal client meetings, calls and onsite visits.
- Revenue enhancement - cross sell opportunities for Citco products & services
- New revenue generation - support scope creep review initiatives
- Accounts receivable - manage/monitor timely receipt of fees
- Query escalation - act as point person for client escalations
- Candidates must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in either of the following or related fields: Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Economics; CPA or CFA preferred
- 3+ years' experience in either Front, Back or Middle Office operations
- 3+ years' experience in external client facing
- 3+ year experience managing teams
- Strong team player who exhibits effective communication and written skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability of work product
- Ability to handle several projects and different stakeholders simultaneously, and prioritize work based on deadlines
- Proven Relationship Management Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Candidates must have strong knowledge of the financial services industry, its products and practices and a strong interest in further development and learning
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global Real Estate team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.