VP, Quality Assurance, Group Anti-Money Laundering
- Lead, plan and manage the Quality Assurance (QA) function within GLRC AML. The scope of the QA function includes Transaction Surveillance and related investigations, CDD/EDD at 1LOD/2LOD and name screening dispositioning.
- Understand the various policy and regulatory requirements in countries where OCBC operates and adopt requirements or practices that are robust to support the Group's AML/CFT framework and program
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the related Quality Assurance Function policy within GLRC AML, ensuring that the policy and procedures are aligned to MAS Notices and Guidelines including best practices and guidelines specified in the ABS Guidelines
- Provide training and support to Group Transaction Surveillance and other units/entities on the outcome of the QA work conducted.
- Work closely with the related parties (QA work) to ensure that remediation/gaps identified are adequately resolved to be in line with prevailing industry standards or regulatory expectations/requirements.
- Monitor the outcome of QA work conducted and follow up on implementation/remediation work conducted, where necessary.
- Provide strategic directive on operational requirements to fulfil the Group's AML/CFT and Sanctions obligations including specifications for the Group's operational systems to ensure integration into the Customer Identification, Due Diligence and Monitoring Programs
- Prepare the submission of metrics for Senior Management Reporting. This also includes periodically refreshing and enhancing the reporting formats, KPIs, metrics, etc.
- Any other duties deem necessary by the Head of Policy Governance
- A university degree with at least 10 years experience in compliance and anti-money laundering/counter terrorism financing compliance ("AML") with established financial institutions and at least 3 years in a position with line reporting.
- Broad knowledge of business, operations and the AML/CFT regulatory framework in which bank groups operate.
- Strong investigation and analytical skills.
- Strong communication (including written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence and work with multiple stakeholders across the business.