Relationship Development Manager - Premier Banking Asia (Offshore)
- Responsible for the acquisition of New-To-Bank (NTB) and New-To-Premier (NTP) customers for Premier Banking Asia (Offshore segment).
- Prospect, identify and cross sell the OCBC Premier Banking value proposition to target segment.
- Present value proposition to target audience through collaboration with internal and external business partners.
- Managed working relationship with campaign team and product partners.
- Fixing of appointments using direct face-to-face meetings or remote means via emails or tele-consulting.
- Conduct all required KYC, AML process, procedures and documentation.
- Identify opportunities through Bank's internal and external channels
- Develop and foster alliance with strategic partners
- Devise effective acquisition campaigns
- Maintain MIS for all tactical campaigns
- Conduct road-shows with assigned working channels to improve referrals
* LI- JK
- Minimum 2 years of acquisition sales or business development experience with CFMAS and all relevant certifications to conduct Investment and Insurance sales.
- Preferably Diploma or Tertiary Education.
- Strong new relationship building skills and entrepreneur mindset.
- Highly driven and positively motivated to over achieve assigned goals.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bahasa speaking candidates will have an added advantage
- Polished and matured to handle the affluent market segment.
- Efficient in MS Office Suite.