Manager, Outcomes & Measurement, Climate Change & Sustainability Services - Melbourne
- Make the step from industry and enjoy the variety of work we can offer you
- Work with iconic government and industry clients
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
We are looking for a Manager within the Outcomes Measurement team ('the OM team') in our Melbourne office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
The Outcomes Measurement team sits within EY's Climate Change and Sustainability Services. This team is the biggest sustainability consulting team in Oceania. Our multidisciplinary team comprises over 150 experienced professionals across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Auckland and advises a large proportion of the ASX 100 to help them drive performance beyond their bottom line. Outcomes Measurement clients include major businesses, government bodies, not-for-profits and funders, especial impact investors
Your key responsibilities
- Design, oversee and deliver socio-economic impact research and consultancy projects across a range of Outcome Measurement and Valuation services including impact assessments, capacity building, strategy and culture change
- Liaise with clients and support the development of new business opportunities
- Build strategic relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver the OM team's strategy and key objectives
- Demonstrate thought leadership and expertise in the OM team's area of practice
- University qualified within a relevant field such as economics, social sciences, social impact, organisational development, finance, research methods or international development
- Experience scoping, designing and delivering socio-economic consultancy and research projects
- Proficiency in the use of Excel and ideally other data or statistical programs as well as data visualisation software
- Proven track record of ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, across multiple projects with high-quality delivery expectations and constraint budgets and deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage high-performing teams and to be an inclusive leader
- Proven ability to build, manage and leverage sustainable and meaningful relationships with clients, to seize growth opportunities and manage pipeline
- Proven commitment to the social and/or sustainability sector and ethical business practices
- Minimum of six years' experience in related research roles ideally with client facing experience
- Accreditation as a Social Return on Investment Practitioner is also highly regarded.
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutassurance
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.