Credit Control Manager
Robert Half are currently working with an established business based in Swindon who are looking for a hands on Credit Control Manager to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
The main purpose of the role is to supervise and manage the Credit Control and Collections services for the business:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide support and guidance to team members.
- Set collection targets for team members and monitor performance on daily and monthly basis.
- Contact customers by telephone and email to collect over-due balances and establish reasons for non-payment.
- Where customers cannot pay due to queries with invoices, capture and record the query, resolve where possible or pass on to the appropriate team for resolution.
- Follow queries through the resolution process and report back to customers with the outcome of the process.
- Review customer credit limits for allocated accounts and advise on changes required.
- Review and release invoices on credit hold.
- Prepare the month end reporting pack.
- Calculate the bad debt provisions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- The supervision of a team ideally in Credit Control
- Experience of working with off shore teams ideally and shared service centres
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working in Credit Control
- Strong organisation skills
An established business based in Swindon who offer open planned offices and a warm office environment with on-site parking. The business is continually growing offering progression opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday and earning up to £40,000 pa depending on experience. Benefits include 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension contribution, private health care and on-site parking.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.