Are you looking to take your next step within Financial Analysis? My client is one of the world's largest record labels in the music industry. The company has continued to grow throughout 2019 and this expansion has led to them recruiting for a Finance Analyst to their growing West End London based team.
Reporting into the Head of FP&A, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Provide financial accounting and operation support to the European Supply Chain team. Ownership of the entities month end processing, P/L, Balance Sheet, cash controls, bank and inter company reconciliations, and journal posting.
- Inventory analysis; working alongside the manufacturing team to ensure effective stock management.
- Improve data flow and information reliability across supply chain function.
- Various ad-hoc requests across the Music division.
- Provide financial and operational support to the Licensee and Emerging Markets business. Key contributions will be made through financial reporting and analysis, customer relationship management and scenario modelling
The Ideal candidate will be a bachelor's graduate from a leading university (Top 30) with a 2:1 and 1-2 years experience within a Financial Analysis Role. You will also either be actively studying an accounting qualification. (ACCA. CIMA, ACA) The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, particularly Excel.
This Analyst role is paying an annual salary of £25,000-30,000, plus study support
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.