Accounts Semi-Senior - Study Support Provided
A friendly and growing firm of Chartered Accountants in Brighton are now looking for a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work a well-known practice who are experiencing a period of steady growth.
Our client are a supportive independent firm of Chartered Accountants. They provide an excellent service to their Clients and treat their staff superbly!
The responsibilities of this Accounts Semi Senior, based in Brighton are:
- Ensuring that clients receive an appropriate level of service to meet their business needs by:
- Preparing annual and management accounts for both corporate and unincorporated entities ensuring details are accurate with clear neat working papers to reflect the accounts produced and ensuring clear cross-referencing.
- Completing detailed schedules for each set of accounts to ensure the analysis is correct and logical as required.
- Maintaining productive relationships with all assigned clients to resolve any queries or issues as they arise during accounts preparation raising any issues with more senior staff as necessary.
- Completing basic tax computations for clients.
- Composing correspondence to clients, tax office, registrar of companies and others.
- Undertaking specific accounting projects for clients as required.
For candidates to be successful when applying to this Accounts Semi Senior, they must have experience in:
- Manages own time effectively providing high quality work and responses promptly.
- Inspires confidence in senior staff minimising their need to monitor and supervise work.
- Seeks feedback on performance and takes positive steps to improve through appropriate training and development.
- Shows perseverance in dealing with difficulties.
- Able to continue working under pressure.
- Demonstrates listening and questioning skills to gain full understanding.
- Presents technical information in a clear, concise and confident manner.
- Produces good clear first drafts of correspondence and reports.
- Forms sound professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
Salary between £22,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
Offer a very competitive package.
Flexible working hours when required and a very friendly and supportive working environment for colleagues to progress their careers.