After a record number of investments and a huge growth year for our clients portfolio, the team is looking to bring on board a new Finance Assistant to join the London-based team. In the role you will gain great exposure to global tech companies in our portfolio, reporting on some of the fastest growing companies as well as gaining great experience within accounts as well as exposure to IR.
A London based Venture Capital & Private Equity firm with a brilliant company culture.
- Take a leading role in producing quarterly investor reports
- Provide detailed company updates and track companies within the portfolio
- Maintain strong communications and relationships with our investors
- Be responsible for bookkeeping and period end reconciliations
- Assist external accountants with documentation required for annual accounts and corporation tax
- Produce quarterly VAT returns, management accounts, yearly budgets and cashflow
- Manage our internal C system and ensure it's up to date with accurate data
- Graduated from a top tier university
- Minimum 1-2 years'experience with the majority of the above duties.
- Highly quantitative and proficient in financial reporting
- Strong analytical abilities
- A driven self-starter, with ability to work independently & in a start-up environment
Looking to pay between £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience. The firm will also offer study support.
- You will be joining a dynamic and entrepreneurial team, friendly and non-hierarchical
- Market competitive salary and bonus
- Free personal trainer team sessions 3x a week at midday
- Team offsites 2x a year