Internal Audit Manager
About the role:
As a Manager in Internal Audit services as part of their Business Risk Services team, your key role will be to lead and a portfolio of clients and deliver client engagements in the Internal Audit and Controls space, reporting to Senior Managers, Directors and Partners.
You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. You can expect to work with senior personnel to lead large scale client engagements and drive high-quality work products within expected time frames and on budget. You will develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks and help generate new business.
- Manage a team of 4-8 juniors during any audit and reporting to the higher management team.
- Having the ability to deliver and manage client engagements and internal projects to the highest standards.
- Able to assist in generating and identifying new business opportunities and support and lead proposals and bid teams.
- Ability to develop your industry profile and that of the team through thought leadership publications, attending and speaking at internal and external events, and delivering the internal audit briefing.
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.