Project Accountant #294 @ UN Agency
- Full time
Project Accountant #294
c. £42,000 - £44,000
1 year FTC
Our partner is a UN agency working on a range of human rights issues. They are seeking a project accountant, to support them in providing financial oversight, guidance, monitoring and reporting for projects funded by institutional donors, specifically DfID and the EU.
- Working with programmes managers to review and monitor programmes finance, ensuring expenses are properly accounted for.
- Responsible for grant compliance & reporting, including ensuring integrity of supporting documentation, monitoring the system for accuracy of records, responding to donor & audit queries, and undertaking grants close-outs as required.
- Carrying out month-end closures
- University degree in accounting, business or finance, with 5 years of experience in an accounting/finance role; part-qualified and qualified candidates considered.
- Experienced in project accounting and grants compliance, monitoring and reporting (specifically DfID & EU), within an INGO.
- Business partner with strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with finance and non-finance staff.
- Culturally sensitive
- Able to demonstrate the UN Agency’s values of inclusion, integrity and professionalism
- Excellent command of the English language; French and/or Spanish desirable.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Project Accountant #294 @ UN Agency
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly