DA - Valuations - Analyst/Senior Analyst
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Valuations practice.
KPMG’s Valuation Services team includes more than 1,200 professionals in KPMG member firms across more than 50 countries around the globe. This network has experience in a wide range of major industries and familiarity with local regulatory and M&A marketplaces. KPMG Singapore is a leading valuation practice in Asia Pacific and is among the most diverse teams in the region. We are continually searching for talented individuals to join our team.
Provide support in the execution of valuation engagements. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Conducting detailed financial analyses and utilizing discounted cash-flow models, trading and transaction multiples and derivatives/ options pricing models to value businesses, intangible assets, equity and debt securities and other financial instruments
- Researching, analyzing and monitoring designated industries and preparing pitch books, valuation reports and client presentations
- Participating in client meetings and provide support to new business development
Experience and skills
- Excellent academic background preferably with a professional qualification in accounting/CFA/FRM. Ideally 1 to 2 years’ corporate finance experience acquired with financial institutions, professional firms and/or corporations
- A clear understanding of business valuation concepts and familiarity with financial instruments valuation would be ideal
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation/report writing skills
- A self-motivated individual who understands financial issues and is able to operate within a team work environment
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English is essential. Chinese or other Southeast Asian language skills are an added advantage.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.