SALES CONTROLLER/SR BUSINESS ANALYST
Tripwire is a leading provider of security, compliance and IT operations solutions for enterprises, industrial organizations, service providers and government agencies. Tripwire solutions are based on high–fidelity asset visibility and deep endpoint intelligence combined with business context; together these solutions integrate and automate security and IT operations. Tripwire's portfolio of enterprise–class solutions includes configuration and policy management, file integrity monitoring, vulnerability management, log management, and reporting and analytics. Learn more at tripwire.com, get security news, trends and insights at tripwire.com/blog or follow us on
Tripwire is just one of the many brands that make up Belden's impressive portfolio. Belden is a multi–billion dollar global organization of 10,000 talented people that supports the mission–critical network infrastructure and audio visual broadcast needs of many of the world's best–known brands, placing us at the heart of the global transformation to a truly connected world. We are seeking driven, results–oriented team members to help us continue to grow and succeed.
Tripwire, a Belden company is now hiring an experienced Sales Controller/Sr. Business Analyst for our Portland, OR office.
The Sales Controller/Sr. Business Analyst will be mainly responsible for the analysis of the financial results of the commercial sales team and will play an active role in the monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting and budgetary processes.
Responsibilities of our Sales Controller/Sr. Business Analyst will include:
- Analyze and report on the commercial sales results (bookings, revenue and operating expenses)
- Prepare sales forecast/analysis and financial reports intended for the executive team
- Establish internal reporting standards for sales management team that drive performance
- Create accurate and timely corporate reporting to fulfill standard work processes and requirements
- Provide meaningful insights into sales trends, risks and opportunities with regard to top line performance
- Improve bookings and revenue forecasting process to increase accuracy
- Daily and weekly follow up on deals in business development pipeline as they move through sales stage processes
- Drive operating expense management and reporting (of sales team), to ensure spend targets are met
- Refine and improve sales compensation plan process, communication and tenets to align team on performance expectations
- Set up or advance processes and management controls that align with desired financial sales goals/outcomes
Required Skills and Experience for our Sales Controller/Sr. Business Analyst include:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar sales controller/operations analyst/business analyst role(s)
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize while being versatile in a dynamic work environment
- Strong analytical competencies with great interest for data management
- Leadership and management experience (position will have 1 direct report)
- Excellent interpersonal skills (position will interact with multiple levels within the corporation)
- Experience utilizing information system tools and data (including MS Office products and CRMs)
- Knowledge and/or work within the high technology industry, is an asset
At Tripwire our culture is one where you perform at your best, where you trust your teammates, and where work doesn't feel so much like work. We recognize and appreciate the contribution of all our employees. We value customer service, working with teams and thriving in an environment of continuous change. We play to win!
Tripwire provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status. national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions or any other condition of employment or career development.