Robert Half are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with a leading financial services organisation based in the heart of Bath. The offices are easily accessible by a variety of means of transport, with space available to park nearby. This role is a full-time permanent opportunity paying up to £55,000.
Robert Half's client is seeking a highly experienced Financial Analyst to join their ambitious Finance team. This organisation has exciting plans over the coming years and the successful candidate will be crucial in cementing their success. You will have the opportunity to work on new projects, analysing sales data and forecasts to improve the results of the sales team.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Perform financial analysis to predict accurate forecasts
- Analysing financial models to simulate financial scenarios and outcomes
- Assisting with preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Assisting with year end audit process
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Completing forecasts on an ad-hoc basis
Qualifications and skills required;
- Accountancy qualification
- Proven strategic planning experience
- Experience of working on Excel and other Microsoft products
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
For more information on this exciting role please contact Callie Williams on 01179 935400
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.