Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a large manufacturing business based in Axbridge, who are looking for a Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on a temporary contract.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity and the position below is of interest then please do not hesitate to get in touch ASAP.
Title: Assistant Management Accountant
Location: North Bath
Full-Time: Temporary 4-6 months
- Management of cash including the production of bank reconciliations for all Bank Accounts
- Ensuring purchase ledger invoices are correctly coded, authorised and posting to the ledger
- Payment of creditors and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Ensuring that fixed assets records are complete and accurate and that the databases balance to the ledger
- Monthly adjustments, Accruals and prepayments
- Monthly expenses run and then posting entries to the ledger
- A partly-qualified accountant
- At least 2 years experience working in a professional environment
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and focus on process
- Able to use initiative and a good attitude
- Highly competent with Excel (starting with sumifs and pivot tables), and experience using an accounting software
For further information and to apply, please contact Hannah Porter at Robert Half on 0117 993 5400.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.