Compliance - Vice President
Compliance Vice President
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 7,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Working as a key member of the Group Compliance function, the Compliance Vice President will work directly with the Head of Group Compliance in implementing the compliance framework across the Citco Group. Additionally, they will coordinate compliance reporting across the 3 regions (Europe, Americas and Asia) and across divisions working closely with the respective Group Compliance Executive Vice Presidents.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Work directly with the Head of Group Compliance in implementing the compliance framework across the Citco Group;
- Coordinate compliance reporting across all regions and divisions working closely with the respective Group Compliance Executive Vice Presidents;
- Develop and enhance the compliance reporting to include analysis of compliance metrics and KRIs;
- Support the Head of Group Compliance in coordinating key compliance committees;
- Provide end-to-end Project Management for Group Compliance initiatives including the creation of reporting on project progress to Senior Management;
- Work with small teams in tight deadline situations,
- Participating in change management projects that may be defined from time to time in conjunction with the development of the Compliance function;
- Drafting of compliance reports;
- Work with Group HR in the coordination and delivery of compliance related training across Citco Group. This will include the assessing the compliance training needs and assisting in the creation and delivery of such training;
- Reviewing all internal compliance procedures on a regular basis;
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with members of the Group Compliance team and also in particular with other Group functions such as Group Risk, Group Legal and Group Tax in order to advise and escalate matters where appropriate;
- Attendance at industry seminars, regulatory briefings and updates.
- 5+ years experience in a compliance function, preferably in asset management or asset servicing;
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities;
- Strong Planning and project management skills an advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with sound judgement;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to take on and complete tasks with minimal oversight;
- Experience of working in a global firm is an advantage;
- Experience of working with regulatory bodies is an advantage.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business;
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development;
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support;
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- Dublin, Cork Ireland.
A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.