With great success and agressive growth plans in the Design and Creative industry, my client is looking to hire a qualified Finance Manager to join their central London based finance team.
With great success in the UK and Internationally, my client is an elite Architectural Design Company that adopts a flexible and collaborative office culture, promoting creativity and innovation. Having successful completed award-winning projects, my client has aggressive growth plans which is why they are looking to hire a talented Finance Manager to join their central London based finance team.
The Finance Manager will report into the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Financial analysis & strategic advice to board
- Production & presentation of monthly management accounts including; balance sheet, profit & loss, budget comparisons and income forecasts
- Cash flow forecasting & reporting
- Project finance & reporting including revenue recognition
- Monitoring company fixed assets, loans & leases
- VAT & statutory tax compliance
- Supervising Accounts Assistant
- Continuous improvement and implementation of new finance systems
- Other ad hoc duties
The Finance Manager will adhere to the following:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA newly qualified
- Experience producing a full set of management accounts
- Confidence to report strategic advice to board of directors
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience in a design/architecture business is preferable
- Sage 50/Xero knowledge is preferable
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 - £50,000 & Additional benefits
This role will be based in London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.